I undertake professional handyman and property renovation services in North, North West London. I also work allot in Hertfordshire, Watford and St-Albans.
With all the work that I undertake I can honestly say that quality is my key priority and I really do aim for 100%.
As a handyman /multi-trader there are allot of skills you pick up along the way and so whatever your job just give me a call as I am sure I can help.
My Handyman Rates
I aim to be as affordable as possible and will keep my rates and job prices reasonable and charge £150 per day (8hrs). For smaller jobs I charge £25 per hour with a £20 call out charge if its less than 4 hrs
I cover all handyman aspects of work that includes the different trades such as painting, plumbing, carpentry, tiling and plastering. I cover exterior work and gardening and also concrete building type work as well. In fact the scope of work is too broad to accurately mention on here, just be sure I am able and willing to help. It is worth mentioning that electrics is not something I can help you with (except for the basics) due to Part P regulation
I have generally focused on north west London and Hertfordshire and my work is in areas that include Highgate, Crouch End Notting Hill and Barnet. However now I work in St Albans,Watford, Finchley and other areas in Hertfordshire as well . Russ
Our services are vast and include
- painting,decorating (interior & exterior) & wallpapering
- carpentry, decking ,built in cupboards ,kitchens etc
- flat pack furniture ,shelving & general household handyman work
- garden maintenance, guttering, work in the garden etc
- basic plumbing, leaking taps, installing fixtures ,bathrooms etc
- basic electrics, changing switches, lights etc
- decking ,concrete work, light landscaping, exterior projects etc
- basic brickwork, garden walls ,masonry repair ,pointing
- exterior cleaning ,pressure washing ,refuse removal etc
- interior cleaning , tiles, floors ,carpets etc
- Tiling, re-grouts, shower repair, stone cleaning & sealing
Check out Victorian tiles here Victorian Tiles London